Money Back Guarantee
Spray with I Must Garden All Season; your yard is protected, and smelling like potpourri. The manufacturer says this natural deer repellent’s formula gives you winter protection too.
- Application Type: foliar spray
- Deer Control Method: by smell and taste
- Active Ingredients: fragrant spice oils and other ingredients. No stench formula is pleasant smelling
- Rain Resistance: up to 100 days on existing foliage in dry weather conditions
- Chemical Makeup: All Natural: environmentally safe, biodegradable and non-toxic
- EPA Registered: EPA exempt
- Plant Safety: Will not burn foliage, stain or discolor your plants. Safe for ornamentals and vegetable plants
- Professional Endorsement: none
Total Cost & Coverage per Unit:
Ready To Use (RTU):
32 fl oz sprayer – covers 1000 sq ft @ $12.99 (20′ x 50′ area)
45 fl oz pump sprayer – covers 1500 sq ft @ $24.99 (30′ x 50′ area)
1 gal. RTU – covers 4000 sq ft @ $24.99 (50′ x 80′ area)
32 fl oz – covers 10,000 sq ft @ $36.99 (100′ x 100′ area)
1 gal. – covers 40,000 sq ft @ $124.99 (100′ x 400′ area)
Foliage must be dry at time of application. Allow 1 hour drying time before rainfall or irrigation. Heavy rain may make reapplication necessary. If your yard has heavy deer pressure, it may be necessary to reapply more often than recommended over the growing season. This formulation works well in winter. Winter applications should be fine at 100 day intervals.
Shake well and mix according to label direction with water. Spray leaves and stems of plants to be protected from all sides to the point of run off.
** Every 2 inches of new plant growth does require further spray applications to protect young foliage. Most people reapply every 2 weeks during the active growing season.
Actual User Comments:
“This really works!!! This product is pleasant smelling and effective. The automatic nozzle is worth the money, easier on the hands!” — Amazon.com
“I Must Garden Deer Repellent works well…I can’t stand foul smelling deer sprays. During the active growing season I spray every other week. Once things aren’t putting out new growth I cut back to once/month …” GardenWeb.com
“My garden has had Tulips and Roses this year, the deer me the other hand did not!” — Amazon.com
“There are some mint-based sprays that are not as stinky as the rotten egg/garlic sprays. One brand is called “I Must Garden…” GardenWeb.com
Satisfaction guaranteed. Keep your receipt. The no-hassle approach to a refund? Purchasing through Amazon.